Saturday, August 2, 2008

Start saving your money for this trip NOW!!!!!!!!!

I`been on several mission trips in my life but nothing compares with this trip. The love that these people show us is more than I can express to you in words. They give when they have nothing physical to spare! They give their best and then call us the angels. WE are greated coming and going with hugs, kisses, and blessings. And they go out of their way not to miss anyone.

Please continue to pray for us. Get ready to be hugged when we get home!

2 comments:

The Henry's said...

Hi Ms. Debbie! I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and the work that you are doing in El Salvador (mommy helped with the spelling)! Please be safe!

got ya!!!!

love, Maddie

Monica said...

Hi Debbie,
I've been praying for you and Darrin this week. It's amazing to see pix when you are still there! Looking forward to lunch soon and hearing about the trip. btw, I did not place an order this month with Morningside. Probably will next month. Oh, and happy anniversary!!!
Love,
Monica