Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day Three was great!!!




I believe that David (Fredo) met his match tonight with Helen. What an inspiration she was. She is a spitfire and was an enjoyable host while we sat and ate popupus. The picture is the family that invited us into their home and fed us. Tears where flowing as we left. Everyone should experience this for themself. Also attached is the front of the church at San Maricio that we finished painting today. And by the way Ralanda, Ederd can hold a paint brush and is a good painter.

4 comments:

Ralanda said...

Glad everything is going so well. I am glad to know that Ederd can paint. He will be able to help the next time I paint a room!!

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug said...

Hi KC, i am Douglas from San Mauricio, Write me to MSN: dgelias@hotmail.com.

Bendiciones a Todos...

Nataly said...

Hi, I am Nataly from San Mauricio. Remind me?
I congratulate you for your work in this place.
It's really a blessing to have them with us.
If you wont write me my e-mail adress is: thalitavip7@hotmail.com, I will be happy to know from you.
Excuse my english but i am learning jiji.
Blessings for all.